Sunday, January 29, 2012

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It

Bear with me here, people -- I know that the kind of listeners who would view my blog may not be the biggest fans of bands like LMFAO, or the kind of music they make. However, I have to say that I personally quite enjoyed this particular song, and so I decided to share it with you guys. Let's see what you guys think of it. ;D

The song that I am featuring today by LMFAO is Sexy and I Know It, which is another hit by the band -- which seems to be on quite a roll lately. Some people may find this song pompous, or cocky, but really I think that the band is just having a bit of fun with it. Check it out below:




This song was hugely welcomed by just about every country that it made the charts on, including the United States, the U.K., and it even took number one for a while in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. This is LMFAO's second successive number one hit, which puts them in an elite group of duo artists such as OutKast to have reached this goal.

Let me know what you think in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. I love this song so much!
    An awesome song @partys!
    Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete